facebook

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy Holidays: Gifts for You!

Dear Zibbet Customers: You can still get FrenchKissed digital scans while I'm on vacation via instant downloads on my Etsy shop:) 
During checkout, use code DEC252013 to get 25% off your order!

Mes amies, I didn't want to depart for my winter vacation without saying good-bye and leaving a little gift for you. They say good things come in threes, so I've three things to share with you. Above you'll see my "original original" antique French Happy New Year postcard. 

Below is Gift No. 1: a spruced up version of the original with blank space at the bottom to add a Christmas or holiday greeting.You might like it as is, with its vintage look. Or you can customize it with your paints! Click on the image and it will open up in a new window. Save and download to your computer!

Gift No. 2 below is the FrenchKissed  version:)


Gift No. 3: A name!
Take this name to your local library or your favorite bookseller and you'll be set with some VERY good reading when you need a break from the holidays and just want to revel in some 'me' time:) Ms. Pope has written three mysteries set in France: Cezanne's Quarry, Blood of the Lorraine and The Missing Italian Girl. It was through Oprah's book list recommendation for The Missing Italian Girl that I 'discovered' Ms. Pope and come to find out she is my neighbor just over the river and down the road a piece in Eugene, Oregon. Through her books, you will fall in love with Bernard and Claire. You will follow them from Provence to Nancy to Paris. You'll learn a LOT and you'll enjoy watching the mysteries unfold. 

PS Please share this blogpost* with your friends! And don't forget to tell them that in my Etsy shop, they can get a 25% percent discount on any order, no limits, no restrictions, good now through the end of the month using  code  DEC252013.

Now, it's time to shave the legs and pack the swimming suit. I'm off to the Turks&Caicos!
Au revoir et a bientot!

*Please share this blogpost and NOT the actual scans:) 
Please honor my artistic work and abide by these TERMS of USE:
You are being gifted a LIMITED-use commercial license giving you the right to 1) PRINT, use and resell these images "as is" or altered. These images cannot be resold digitally or in college sheets. With this gift, you agree to these terms and you agree to NOT 'share' these images with friends:) Instead, direct your friends to my blogpost.  And remember, when you direct a friend to my shop to buy digital scans, you will receive a free image of your choice as a "thank you" referral!

8 comments:

plaisanter said...

Thank you for these fabulous gifts, Trishia, especially a recommendation for a local author.

I hope you two have a wonderful holiday, bon voyage!!!

plaisanter said...

Whoops, I signed into Google with an account you probably won't recognize... ^^^ is from Nancy Ellis in Dayton, OR. :-D

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

Bonjour Trishia
You are always so generous with what you share - Thank You, it really is such a delightful image.
Wishes
Lynne

Gail Thayer said...

Trishia,
Thank you so very much! Lovely images all! The bonus is that I live in Eugene, can't wait to check out those books that you mentioned.......:).
Merci!

Gail

marda said...

I just saw the 3rd version in you ETSY shop and "hearted it". Thank you so much for these two free versions. OK girl... it's 2 degrees and falling here, and you know where I am!!!!! It's going to get a whole lot colder before morn.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Merci,Trishia:)Have a wonderful time.Hugs,
Marie

Christine H. said...

I'm so glad to see that you're still here! And, I appreciated the post on printing on paper bags. What a great idea! Hope you are well and looking forward to good times in 2014.
Christine

Christine H. said...

I'm so glad to see that you're still here! And, I appreciated the post on printing on paper bags. What a great idea! Hope you are well and looking forward to good times in 2014.
Christine