facebook

Monday, June 9, 2014

Paris 1931 Water and Light Show




Careful! Don't get wet:)


 Feel free to help yourself and have a blast from the past using these water and light show pics from the 1931 Paris expo. Whatever you create with these, it would be much appreciated if you credited FrenchKissed as the source of your digi. Even better, I'd love to see what you make. Send me a scan or photo of your finished product/art piece and I'll post it here with a link.
And please: share this link, not the download:)

There's a lot more where these came from. Please visit my Etsy shop and peruse through more than 500 graphics, images, original greeting card designs and more -- all made from upcycled, restored antique and vintage French postcards and ephemera. Remember: a new 25% discount 'boomerange' code to keep you coming back again and again to my Etsy shop is always posted at the top left on the first of the month. Merci beaucoup!

1 comments:

plaisanter said...

It's always good to find a post from you, Trishia!
I hope you and the mister are having a great summer. xo from Nancy in Oregon